This position is responsible for day to day vendor issue resolution, technical collaboration between the vendor and technology teams. Develop and maintain ongoing vendor performance programs and documentation. Manage the workflow of the vendor management team to ensure effective support of the technology organization in following key areas: Vendor Performance Management, Relationship Management and Vendor Risk Management. Provide logistics expertise to internal and external teams for large scale project work and logistics driven cost savings and operational efficiency opportunities. Review and enforce contractual terms and service level expectations on initiatives and ad-hoc projects. Proactively lead resolution of operational and functional issues.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Represent T-Mobile as a primary contact with the Vendor for performance, escalations and resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors to align and manage expectations of services delivery/reliability.
- Lead and serve as communication point for escalations to resolve vendor delivery/reliability issues.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure ongoing communication and cooperation between vendor management and operations with a focus on vendor performance and managing cost while maintaining satisfactory service levels regarding network availability.
- Coordinate activities/communication between internal teams and vendors.
- Partner with leadership to help determine areas of improvement on service reliability, cost savings and quality improvement. Identify and propose alternative solutions to upper management regarding service delivery/operating issues.
- Monitor and communicate vendor financial and operational impacts to the T-Mobile technology teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups including Technology, Engineering, Operations and Finance. Team is responsible for developing outlining appropriate terms and conditions governing T-Mobile relationships
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 4-6 years of telecommunications/Wireless Industry
- 4-6 years driving Vendor Performance in distribution and transportation verticals
- Must be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams to accomplish assignments.
- Must be a contributor to the organization and develop an understanding of the telecommunications environment.
- Ability to Communicate and oversee cross-functional or company-wide initiatives
- Ability to lead the implementation of policy or organization structure changes
- Ability to Identify and propose alternative solutions to upper management regarding obstacles, resources and other operating issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal/communication skills and be able to build consensus across teams
- Familiarity with contracts/tariffs and the negotiation process. An understanding of Vendor Audits / Contract Compliance.
- Ability to manage conflict – mediate as neutral party
- Ability to identify opportunities and to assess their impact on the business.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office applications. Demonstrated experience producing executive level analysis.