Want to work for one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies in CHICAGOLAND and in the NATION? GALLANT is honored to be one of them and we’re looking to add a Vendor Manager to our team. We are looking for a Vendor Manager that will manage the procurement of vendors to add to our vendor network.
This role will be responsible for identifying vendors in key markets and developing long term relationships with them.
The Vendor Manager will be responsible for identifying the proper vendor for certain trades within each market, negotiating terms and pricing and on-boarding the appropriate vendors to our company and operations.
You will also monitor the vendor performance and relationship.
GALLANT Vendor Manager is responsible for:
- Analyzing and forecasting our vendor coverage needs across the nation
- Recruiting new vendors as needed
- Negotiating vendor pricing and contract terms
- Managing vendor RFP’s, vendor contracts and paperwork
- Training vendors on company procedures and requirements
- Monitoring vendor performance and compliance
- Maintaining vendor relationships and vendor retention
- Developing and maintaining a vendor on-boarding procedure
The ideal person for the position will have:
- Procurement experience, particularly with vendor management
- Customer service experience
- Experience with skilled trades
- Contract Management
- Solid MS Office product knowledge and be technically savvy
About our company:
GALLANT has enjoyed sixty plus years of success by providing our customers with WOW experiences. In addition, we also construct, enhance and maintain commercial structures for retail, restaurant, hospitality, automotive, entertainment, and medical clients throughout North America. We’re the contractor with the anti-contractor mentality. We stand for what’s right in our industry – the right plan, the right team and the right value.
Centered around our five core values and quarterly, one, three and ten year plans, GALLANT believes in working as a team to deliver exceptional results to both our internal and external clients. We’re rock solid financially, provide our team members with an excellent compensation and benefits package, and have a passion for the work we do. We also like to have a little fun while doing it.