$80K — $100K *
Responsible for overseeing the Vendor Management function for First Guaranty. This position will monitor third parties that do business with the Bank. The position will manage the insurance policies for the Bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. The position will be responsible for facilitating the management and oversight of vendors and third party relationships for the bank.
2. The position will require performing annual reviews of key vendor relationships and helping bank management evaluate potential new vendor relationships.
3. The position will interact with Bank management across multiple departments.
4. Key vendor relationships include third parties providing technology services, insurance services, correspondent banking, payment services, and other services used by the Bank.
5. The position will require detailed analytical work in the areas of business analysis, compliance research and documentation, contract review, analysis, and negotiation.
6. This position will work independently and directly with the vendor community in order to create and maintain history files on all assigned vendors to include all contracts and required compliance documentation (financials, insurance, business continuity, SAS70, vendor and Bank controls, VRSAs (vendor risk assessment), exit strategies, compliance regulations, etc.)
7. The position may assist management with the implementation of new third party services.
8. Responsible for ensuring all required documentation is collected, reviewed, approved, and passes all future reviews by internal and external auditors.
9. The position will manage the insurance policy and program for the Bank.
10. Adheres to the BSA Policy and all other Bank Policies.
11. Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
Valid through: 3/12/2021