$140K — $170K *
Job Title: Veeva Architect - Salesforce
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
• Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
• Design and implement scalable, compatible and high performance solutions
• Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
• Mentor developers towards solution development
• Develop high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions
• Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
• Work on the proposals and provide a robust solution for the requirements provided by customer
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 8 years of professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration
• At least 3 years of Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault and other Salesforce solutions to be implemented in Pharma
• Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Veeva implementations as a Lead or Architect.
• Knowledge of Integration of Veeva with other downstream applications using Informatica and/or other ETL tools
• Hands on expertise in configuring Veeva and developing applications on the Force.com Platform
• Hands on knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP (Oracle and SAP especially)
• An advanced degree is a plus.
• Veeva CRM certification
• A Salesforce certification in application building or development
Valid through: 12/22/2021