At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a VDI Systems Integration Specialist Advisor to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
The VDI Systems Integration Specialist is a seasoned professional with a proven track record of relying on their innovation, creativity, technical prowess and leadership skills to deliver robust, efficient and stable solutions to their clients. The Advisor is a resource who has demonstrable experience supporting and managing large enterprise environments, marrying complex business requirements to progressive design solutions, and overseeing the transition to production.
Applicants should be highly-motivated, technology driven, possess strong communications skills, can develop strong cross-group collaboration and is willing to take on the challenge of dealing with ambiguity. Candidate should also have a broad understanding of both server and desktop / application virtualization.
- Support complex system configurations and standards for Citrix, VMware and MS HyperV platforms
- Assess, recommend, plan, and implement complex VDI / App Delivery Virtualization projects using various technologies
- Develop repeatable standards and implementation processes to ensure product uniformity and quality
- Directly interact with clients, account managers, and peers in support of complex VDI/ App Delivery environments
- Serve as a technical escalation point in support of high risk, complex operational challenges
- Apply best practices, strategies, methodologies, and approaches to large scale projects
- Participate in the update of support documentation
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
- Participate in the creation of work instructions and knowledge base articles
- Participate in the Change Management and other ITIL processes ?
- Advanced and proven track record of engineering and supporting highly available Citrix environments involving XenApp and/or XenDesktop. (CCA highly preferred)
- Technical Knowledge on VMware product line (vSphere, Horizon View in particular) and, SQL.
- In depth direct system engineering experience involving hardware, software and services solutions for x86 Solutions.
- Extensive skills with Windows Networking, Active Directory, and profile management.
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Network Security)
- Thorough understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacenter practices
- Demonstrated ability to assess, implement and troubleshoot IT Infrastructure systems and configurations in the designated practice using procedures, scripts, and templates.
- Demonstrated engineering expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend) in mid-sized and Fortune 1000 customer environments
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all engineering engagements
- 7+ years of IT infrastructure technical implementation experience required
- Direct involvement in working with internal and external teams to engineer, implement, and support configurations - hardware, software and services.
- 7+ years engineeringexperience related to x86 technical offerings such as VMware, Microsoft, and Citrix.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 11409