We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
VDC Superintendents are responsible for planning and overseeing the consistent, excellent performance of project execution with the detailing/modeling of electrical construction projects from conception to installation. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in the use of Bluebeam Studio or other pdf document markup software, and have a proven track record of leadership and team player skills, demonstrating a positive attitude, personal accountability, coaching skills, effective listening skills, approachability, and resolution of issues/conflicts in timely manner.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 10+ years of field experience, including not less than 5 years of successful experience as a project superintendent (preferred)
- Works with the VDC Manager and VDC Supervisor to assign resources to specific project that Superintendent is leading.
- Provides ongoing electrical mentoring and support for detailers and modelers.
- Provides input to VDC estimates and scope created by the VDC Supervisor.
- Utilizes field experience to develop and lead coordination and detailing plan for assigned projects including modeling, underground, conduit layout, distribution, electrical rooms, robotic total station, etc.
- Works with the VDC Manager and VDC Supervisor to mitigate exposure on projects that are at risk of exceeding established budgets and goals for assigned projects.
- Delegates detailing/modeling tasks to appropriate parties; clearly communicates needs and expectations for assigned projects.
- Identifies/plans manufacturing opportunities and ensure clear and accurate manufactured drawings are provided.
- Performs QA/QC checks on all detailer documentation for assigned projects.
- Collaborates with the field superintendent and project manager to ensure detailing activities and documentation align with operational intent.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.