Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The VDC Superintendent is responsible for planning and overseeing the consistent, excellent performance of project execution with the detailing/modeling of electrical construction projects from conception to installation.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 10+ years of field experience, including not less than 5 years of successful experience as a project superintendent (preferred)
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Must be proficient in the use of Bluebeam Studio or other pdf document markup software.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong ability to communicate and coordinate multiple people and groups.
- Strong electrical field/installation knowledge and experience in construction environment is required.
- Be customer-focused with management, support staff, customers and suppliers; understand how the business functions link together to support the customer (i.e. Preconstruction, Construction, Manufacturing, Solutions).
- Proven track record of leadership and team player skills, demonstrating a positive attitude, personal accountability, coaching skills, effective listening skills, approachability, and resolution of issues/conflicts in timely manner.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program).