We are seeking a VBC Account Manager to be responsible for providing key system and regional stakeholder’s information for pre and post risk contract execution. This role is responsible for coordinating and facilitating all joint Operating Committee meetings with regional leadership, payers and internal contracting team. This position monitors risk contract performance and supports regions in developing action plans needed to achieve quality and financial targets outlined in risk contracts. This position ensures timely delivery and /or progress on contract terms, issue resolution and identified joint initiatives. Works closely with payor contracting, Informatics, Physician Services, Population Health leadership, Model of Care and regional leadership teams.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operationalize regional riskcontracts by providing key pre and post contract execution activities.
- Manage post contract execution relations with payors coordinating network and regional joint operating committees.
- Coordinate work with subject matter experts and leaders for riskcontract implementation and ongoing operations
- Coordinate work with regional population health leads to drive performance for riskcontract targets (financial and quality target achievement).
- Ensure timely delivery and/or progress on contract terms, issues resolution and identified joint initiatives with regions, contracting and payors.
- Monitor and report regional performance at regional contract strategy committees and Population Health roundtable meetings.
- Demonstrates effective interactions and positive interpersonal skills in dealing with fellow employees, stakeholders, other department employees and vendors in order to maximize productivity and positive relations.
- Works independently and manages time effectively. Makes informed decisions about investing efforts in order to complete assignments on time: communicate with customers regarding prioritization and target completion dates based on business needs and/or impact.
- Manages multiple projects including complex, high risk projects and projects with demanding stakeholders to ensure desired deliverables are met.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of project management experience with at least 2+ years leading strategic direction for projects and developing project plans. Highly experienced in all areas of project management.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s degree in healthcare or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years’ experience of healthcare organization working withrisk based contracts and understanding of value based care and population health principles.
- Specialized training in facilitation of diverse groups highly preferred.
- Project management, LEAN and other change management skills.