We are looking for VBA Developer for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: VBA Developer
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Minimum 5-8 years of extensive experience in SQL Server and Teradata SQL & PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or relevant area.
- 5-8 years of experience in in below Skills
Key Skills required:
- Prominent knowledge in Excel VBA/Macros and MS Word Macros
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Hands on experience in Excel Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts and other Excel operations.
- Experience in writing queries in SQL Management Studio and MS Access database.
- Experience working in Classic ASP/DOTNET.
Good to have Skills:
- Teradata, DOTNET, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Remedy Tool.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Working experience in Oil & Gas Industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in remote team / environment.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle - good practices and testing
- Able to work independently, self-managing / directed.
- Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions.