Participate in the complete software development lifecycle. This includes: requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance. As a member of a self-organizing SCRUM team, the job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team.
Our interview process is very technical and requires a strong and deep understanding of VB6 Development. If you consider yourself a strong developer and love writing software, pleaseapply to learn more.
- Deep understanding and advanced skill set with VB6.
- Experience in C# and .NET or Java.
- Experience with SQL.
- Desire to work in fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and switch contexts quickly.
- Ability to quickly absorb complicated frameworks and business rules.
- Passion for software development.
- Can move a complicated project forward without heavy direction.
- Desire to serve as member of SCRUM team.
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience is desired.
- Strong understanding of VB6 Design.
- Extremely strong problem solving/analytic abilities applicable to troubleshooting complex and abstract problems while discovering realistic solutions.
Requisition Number: 73073039-2-1