We are seeking a Sales Consultant to represent BD's product portfolio to the acute care market. Sell BD's Vascular Care Product Portfolio. The products included in this portfolio are prefilled saline flush syringes. hypodermic syringes/needles, ChloraPrep, dressing change systems, anesthesia needles/trays, in addition to others.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prospect for new business opportunities across all portfolios and maintaining existing business across all promoted product portfolios.
- Implement marketing platform initiatives and maintaining a strong sales funnel/pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage incremental conversion opportunities from initial account targeting through evaluation, product ordering and in-servicing.
- Conduct regular clinical training and in-servicing on product usage
Implement national, regional and local contractual agreements.
- Conduct regular territory business and sales analysis.
- Work with local distributor branches and representatives.
- Collaborate with internal team members and utilizing available sales support resources.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and/or sales support; will also accept sales associateexperience in BD’s sales associate training program (based on associate readiness).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Geography includes Connecticut and Rhode Island. Required to live within the assigned geographic territory.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven ability to manage both internal and external budgets and resources, experience in conducting pre-call planning.
- Excellent communication skills and good analytical skills (to prioritize and segment accounts)
- A successful sales track record, solid negotiation skills, and ability to exhibit effective selling, listening, and verbal/presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to customer needs.
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Former clinical or sales supportexperience highly
- Previous healthcare sales experience in medical device
- Previous sales experience in the geographic territory
Job ID R-324033