* Position may be based in Tempe, AZ or Broomfield, CO *
Summary of This Role
Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues. Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
What Part Will You Play?
- Is responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship for assigned accounts; all TSYS products and services including TMS, Value Added Products (VAPs), and Core across all platforms including Commercial, Consumer and Debit.
- Ensures the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes. On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and responds appropriately to ensure TSYS support groups respond and react accordingly and with empathy to the client impact.
- Update client business groups as necessary during and after severity one incidents.
- Required to carry a cell phone and travel to client site(s) as necessary.
- Identify product support and development needs and communicating needs internally.
- Maintains long-term relationships with clients. Ensures understanding of the client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery, and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Identifies new product services based on strategic direction of the client's business.
- Acts as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues and escalates issues that pose substantial regulatory or financial impacts to leadership.
- Ensures quality service and operational performance is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards.
- Acts as the client advocate in the Client Business Review from a strategic direction based on experience and trends. Aligns client's needs with internal solutions.
- Ensures the complete setup and preparation for the client review, monthly and/or quarterly and annual Executive reviews, including collecting reporting from other areas, generating certain types of reporting, and understanding the output from that reporting.
- Manages the implementation, execution and follow up of actions associated to monthly/quarterly balanced scorecards and TSYS Inc. client survey. Assists with presenting specified sections of this information to the client with the intent to improve the client's business.
- Ensures accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis for assigned accounts. Validates monthly billing to the client ensuring accuracy and timely issuance of invoices. Ensures client stays current with no bad debt.
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes for assigned accounts.
- Has revenue targets for new and existing accounts. The North America segment collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify, create and deliver the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services.
- Extends TSYS revenue and footprint with the client to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets. Tracks and reports performance.
- The International segment identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities of TSYS and partner products and services to extend TSYS revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets as set by your manager.
- Creates business case for Executive approval. Tracks and Reports Performance. Is accountable for the profitability of new commercial deals; achieve agreed revenue and margin targets and adhere to them whilst adopting a Senior Executive exception approval process.
- Develops an Account Plan and Contact Plans; Fully understands the client organization and strategy to enable TSYS to engage and navigate throughout the enterprise. Defines relevant propositions for each client and qualify opportunities to ensure high probability of win and successful delivery. Accountable for the profitability of the client; achieve agreed revenue targets.
- Is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points for assigned accounts. Receives support from legal and other key stakeholders for areas outside of the Relationship Management’s area of expertise.
- Manages sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions.
- Stays abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in order to strategically identify and target sales opportunities.
- Implements creative strategies and work with SMEs and other RM’s to seek new client solutions where appropriate. Work to develop initiatives to improve communications, processes and workflow with clients and within TSYS to create and maintain positive relationships.
- Deliver reports that provide revenue projection, product penetration rates and sales forecasts for senior executive management.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, Communications or related degree; or a combination of relevant training and/or experience in lieu of degree.
- 8 years Account Management experience.
- Experience in Client Facing roles.
- Experience in Financial Services industry.
- 3 years of Merchant Services experience.
- 5 years Relationship Management experience.
- Strong understanding of Integrated Payment services.
- Able to Travel up to 25%.
- Able to be On Call, 24/7.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?