At Vans our culture sets us apart and it influences everything we do. Everything we do supports creativity and we are driven by our five values. We are determined. We are connected to our consumers and to each other. We are inclusive. We are expressive and Fun. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are the leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take great pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individual’s pursuit of growth to achieve future goals.
In order to prioritize career growth within our company, Vans offers courses on topics such as leadership, communication, collaboration and technical skills to ensure our employees are self-motivated and developing to the pace of our rapidly growing business.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed into an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Vans Go To Market Strategy Coordinator: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
As the Go To Market Coordinator, your efforts will be at the epicenter of driving future planning and story coordination of Global Product, Brand, Sports and Product Marketing stories each season to keep Vans at the forefront of creativity and youth culture.
You have expertise in project management, understand how a Product lifecycle and Marketing campaign are developed, understand the Sell In process from Product Merchandising & Marketing to Sales, both Wholesale and Direct to Consumer, across single & multiple seasons.
You will partner with key executives in Product Merchandising and Brand, Sports & Product Marketing as they develop Sell In tools and stories each season, which offers a unique vantage point across the holistic business.
This role will support Product, Marketing and Sales teams and the tools used for Vans’ global communication for our most important Brand, Sports Marketing and Product Marketing each season. Your hard work will provide efficiency for our Global organization and assist Vans in reaching our long term brand & financial goals.
You have an inherent passion for leading change, organization, collaborating cross functional teams, learning about International & Domestic business and the development of Product & Marketing Strategy. If you have a passion for action sports, art, music and street culture, you will have visibility to projects on the forefront of design and culture.
How You Will Make a Difference:
Enter 6-10 responsibilities for the position. Responsibilities must be RESULT oriented. What is the reason for their responsibilities and what will it impact?
- Organize & deliver Global Go To Market content that all Regions use to sell Vans’ most important Brand, Sports Marketing and Product Marketing stories each season around the world.
- Manage project timelines for Global Product Merchandising & Global Product Marketing leading in and out of each Product line review, seasonally.
- Publish calendars to provide visibility cross functionally for future season’s strategic development of Brand & Product stories that lead Global Product & Marketing and our 4 Regions.
- Assist in the development of Global Strategy documents for future Brand & Product Marketing key initiatives.
- Deliver an excel and Keynote 3 month view of all future milestones to all Regions and Global Product & Marketing functions, monthly to proactively drive the business forward.
- Plan and coordinate fun, team building dinners & activities for the Global leadership group twice a year in partnership with International Product & Marketing teams.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 6+ years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years general management experience in the Go To Market, Product or Marketing field or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience working in the Action Sports, Sports or Street Fashion/ Fashion industry
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Travel by air and overnight, as required under 25% amount of time.
- Lifting and/or bending amount of weight.