Job Posting Title
Value Stream Engineer
This individual will have a dual role. One role is concentrated on delivering cost savings (process &
packaging). The individual works closely with the plants and cross‐functional teams to achieve results.
In the other role, the candidate will standardize our maintenance systems, administer the CMMS/EAM
Systems, and ensure that the best practices for maintenance are utilized consistently across the
organization. We are seeking an efficient, detail‐oriented, and persistent operational analyst with
strengths in engineering and communications to join our growing organization. In both roles, this
individual will interpret, manage, and analyze project data in order to translate results into better
solutions. The Operational Analyst will work to facilitate greater returns through research, calls,
meetings, and analyzing best practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Analyze data and information to find ways to improve operations
- Communicate with all levels of organization
- Meet with plants and vendors to generate ideas for improvement
- Research market and industry trends and patterns
- Create detailed reports of findings
- Simplify findings into presentations
- Manage portfolio of projects
- Ensure timely and efficient execution of projects by responsible teams
- Document all data and research developments
- Organize and conduct focus groups with plants and/or supplier partners
- Generate initial ROI estimates
- Evaluation of Maintenance practices for effectiveness
- Creation of Standards for maintenance personnel.
- Perform External audits on maintenance staff to ensure PM Schedule adherence.
- Work with teams to determine optimal levels of spares across entire network.
- Technical lead for Integration of Maximo to SAP
- Assist operations teams in ensuring proper talent is utilized in maintenance areas
- Create diagrams and documentation to pinpoint problems and solutions
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
- Write reports & presentations for Leadership Meetings
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to perform statistical analysis
- Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills a must
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Food processing experience and General knowledge of G.M.P.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, supply chain management, or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years manufacturing experience
- More than 5 years' experience in CMMS/EAM system management.
- Experience with SAP and skilled with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Access)