Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Leadership and management accountability for all aspects of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Production Schedule Attainment, and Cost Performance for assigned Value Stream.
- Develop and drive all performance metrics in the Value Stream including Safety, OTIF, Efficiency, Cost of Quality, Cost per Machine Hour, etc.
- Partner with Site Safety leader to design processes and trainings to meet all OSHA and local requirements.
- Partner with Quality team to drive improved customer experience by reducing internal and external defect rate.
- Coach Supervisors to drive operational excellence in the Value Stream.
- Lead Value Stream team to champion process development that reduces Non- Value-Add steps.
- Lead Value Stream team to optimize workflow.
- Support and help develop Engineering projects and CapEx projects in the Value Stream.
- Deploy Standard Work to all operations in the Value Stream.
- Optimize Material Replenishment for Value Stream operations
- Manage Packaging Requirements for All Materials through the Value Stream.
- Preferable - CAD:
- MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project) - Required
- BS in related Engineering Field – Mechanical/Industrial/Supply Chain/Packaging or comparable work experience.
- 5 years minimum industry experience. 2+ years of Supervisor experience.
- Process Design
- Process development and improvements using Lean Manufacturing Principles such as:
- DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Standard Work, SFMEAs, PFMEAs