Valuation & Structured Products Director
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The BDO Valuation Director is responsible for leading, executing and delivery of challenging valuation engagements by participating in all aspects of projects, from the initial proposal preparation, through project completion. In this role, the Director is actively engaged in the management of structured products and business valuation assignments and managing staff in the development of such assignments. In addition, the BDO Valuation Director will be charged with assisting with business development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Finance degree preferred
- Master of Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of valuation experience in a Big 4 or national valuation firm environment, most recently in a management capacity required
- Significant experience in business valuation and structured products required
- Prior experience in financial reporting valuation and appraisal review
- CPA, CFA, AM, ASA or other valuation industry credentials preferred