Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- This position will be responsible for developing and executing a variety of validation and FDA compliance related documents/protocols for pharmaceutical equipment.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience with validation of pharmaceutical or medical device processes and equipment
- FAT, SAT, IQ and OQ documentation development and execution on Automated Systems in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Validation experience in the areas of automation, packaging, cleaning, Computer systems, utilities and/or facilities is desired
- Excellent leadership skills including the ability to simultaneously organize, and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities
- Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
- Strong computer skills are also required
- 20-40% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.