We are looking for Validation Engineer for our client in Buffalo Grove, IL
Job Title: Validation Engineer
Job Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- ?10 - 12?years of experience
- Engineering Degree B.S. Engineering or B.S. Science Degree with Engineering experience or B.S. Degree in Polymer Engineering.
- Experience of working in an injection molding environment in contract or OEM.
- Experience in work with tooling manufacturing sites including interacting with toolmakers suppliers for design & FAT qualification actives. Equipment design and specification with Validation experience.
- Technical lead to manage large scale, complex multiple projects.
- Coordinate and lead the utilization internal/external resources to achieve project goals.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise in molding process characterization, SIM studies, validation activities to custom part suppliers including IQ/OQ/PQ
- Support custom part suppliers in the qualification of new and existing molds, improve process optimization and help resolve supplier technical issues. 5. Identify, Characterize and Document all key process variables included in Design Transfer.
- Optimizes the manufacturing processes at suppliers to provide sustainable gains in cost effectiveness and quality improvement through capital projects, statistical analysis, design of experiments and procedural changes.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and divisional policies, GMP and performing duties as assigned by management