This position is SALES- 80% inside, 20% outside, does not supervise staff but acts as both an individual contributor to company's sales goals and working as part of a team. No territories, call on businesses and individuals nationwide. Average sales cycle is 60 days, average commission is 3500-5000 per deal, however, each deal is very unique to their industry. Company has 45 sales reps throughout the U.S. with offices in major cities. Highly prefer someone who has worked in commercial real estate and can read and understand a lease OR mortgage industry OR financial services industry.
First Year income potential is 150K+ (base + commissions), 2nd yr 200K+.
This sales position is critical to the success of our company. As the driver of new business, the Acquisitions Specialist is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and accurately forecasting their own sales acquisition pipeline
- Generating new leads within their territory (no limitations)
- Contacting prospects from our database (leads given and also self generate)
- Managing their transactions from inception through closing
- Coordinating and directing all sales activities, including sales consulting resources used during the sales cycle
- Negotiating business terms according to corporate guidelines
- Exceeding monthly corporate standards and metrics
- More inside vs outside, but travel when necessary. No territory so call on leads nationwide.
- Minimum 2 years of corporate sales experience
- Experience closing real estate transactions, preferably commercial, leasing, mortgage or financial services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person
- Ability to make effective presentations to high-net worth individuals
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and a CRM system, salesforce is a plus.