Tracking Code 219572-021
The Manager, Integration and ETL Development and Support will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Integration and ETL developers. Specific duties include assigning and monitoring tasks for various integration/ETL related projects, trouble shooting integration/ETL issues, managing small enhancements as well as managing service tickets for the Integration team in the Servicenow system, managing the application software build and release process and managing customer communications on projects and request prioritization.
- Plans, assigns and directs the activities of the integration & ETL development team;
- Maintain and enhance integration solutions, including off-hours support of business critical integration solutions;
- Develop and publish team processes and procedures including, but not limited to Incident tracking, Enhancement Request, Code/Design Reviews, Code/Design Standards, Configuration Management and Source Control ;
- Ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors;
- Partner with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency, quality and timeliness of solutions;
- Work closely with the Integration/ETL Architect to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing;
- Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances;
- Work with various systems and teams to understand integration requirements;
- Serves as the backup to the Director of Application Management;
- Exemplify KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline;
- 8 years of leadership experience supporting an enterprise IT environment;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Railroad Industry experience.
- Experience with industry standard integration products, preferably MuleSoft, RabbitMQ and Informatica.
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)/ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Intermediate knowledge of database platforms.
- Intermediate knowledge of JAVA IDE.
- Knowledge of SDLC, code management concepts and platforms.
- Understanding of application development methodologies.
- Strong strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to delivery on that strategy.
- Expertise in IT best practices, methodologies, and governance.
- Experienced with continuous integration and deployment.
The duties listed are representative of the job; however, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties a person may be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer/Veteran/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.