Req No. 2018-2880CategoryMarketing
ARE YOU A SENIOR LEVEL CONTENT STRATEGIST/UX WRITER?
Great consulting opportunity in downtown Los Angeles for a senior level content strategist for a Creative Design Marketing Team. This is a 12 month contract position that will pay anywhere between $72/hour to $82/hour. Ideal candidate will be creative and hands on in developing the messaging across various channels, focusing on the overall vision and direction of content. Please send your resume in MS Word format.
Partners with product managers, internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals.
Provides leadership on UX project team efforts to ensure content and design meet business objectives and user needs.
Writes and edits digital content that meets project goals and end user needs for complex efforts.
Develops clear, consistent nomenclature for tools and applications; collaborates on the creation of new systems to tag and organize new and existing content and site navigation.
Partners with UX team to define user models and interfaces for new/updated features and functionality.
Works with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels.
Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
Collaborates on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
Partners with other writers within the organization to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels.
Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to manage and shape content and messaging strategies.
Evaluates the usability of new and existing products, and makes constructive suggestions for change.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of directly related experience and experience in corporate environment (financial industry experience preferred.
- Candidates with experience in a large corporate environment is preferred with experience targeting both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of UX design principles and the ability to identify trends in user interactions/requirements.
- Experience identifying customer needs and developing customer journeys.
- Experience in generating “buy-ins” for recommended strategies and solutions, working as part of a collaborative cross functional team (including front & back end developers) with strong knowledge of digital design, ADA Guidelines, user interaction design, and Agile or Waterfall project management experience.