SurveyGizmo, located in Boulder, Colorado is an enterprise–level survey platform for customer experience, product, and market research. By combining flexible, intuitive software as a service (SaaS) with a friendly, easily managed user interface, we help customers capture and analyze the right data at the right time and visualize it in a manner that helps them take action to grow their business. We've been honored by the Denver Post as a 2017 Top Workplace and recognized by Forbes as a "Small Giant." We're growing fast and need some dedicated professionals to join us – are you in?
As the newest member of our product development team, you are the champion for the customer, bringing their perspective into our business. As a player/coach, you are as comfortable mocking up screens and components as you are mentoring your group. You will engage with users through structured and unstructured testing to provide qualitative input to reduce friction, always working to improve the user experience. If taking on a leadership role in a fast-growing company sounds exciting, keep reading!
How you'll spend your days
- Building and leading a team of UX/UI designers and testers ensuring the interface is easy to use and delights our customers
- Driving the UX/UI strategy by developing, measuring and improving user experience KPIs
- Establishing user groups, testing processes and feedback mechanisms that will help us evaluate satisfaction, desire and the future
- Implementing and maintaining design conventions, standards and patterns
- Collaborating with customers and stakeholders to research functional and UX requirements
- Managing the overall customer experience with a hands-on approach, mentoring and growing your team as the business grows
What it takes to be successful on our team
- BS/BA degree in a related field
- 5+ years of design experience for web-based SaaS product and at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Strong command HTML and CSS to demonstrate your concepts
- Proven experience with design and UX tools such as Axure, Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Ability to think holistically regarding user experience, a passionate advocate for the customer with a business approach to execution
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to elegantly articulate your thoughts to a diverse audience
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment as a senior contributor
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean development process
Our team members enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact.