Our client is an electronic exchange for equity options, dedicated to technological innovation within the trading space – they are looking for a UX/UI Developer to work with them in Princeton, NJ.
The ideal candidate has strong web development experience and understands interface design, with experience setting the design and UX direction on a core business platform.
- Create responsive UI designs, supporting core business applications
- Implement web-tier components of applications
- Work with architects and developers to integrate the UI and backend in a performant, secure manner
- Maintain and enhance the corporate online presence
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, prototyping, development and testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Digital Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, or comparable
- 5+ years of experience designing enterprise web applications across multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience creating digital graphics, as well as mockups and wireframes
- Experience with JS, TypeScript and HTML/CSS
- Good knowledge of a modern front-end framework (Angular, React or Vue) and jQuery
- Experience with theming and layout frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Boilerplate or comparable
- Knowledge of Apache, Node.js or Tomcat
- Experience with build and package managers (NPM, Yarn, Grunt, Bower etc)
- Understanding of RESTful web services, HTTP/S structure
- Experience with a modern web CMS (In our case, Drupal)
- Good familiarity with common design tools like Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Back-end knowledge is an advantage (PHP, Java, databases)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix environments is an advantage
- Experienceworking withmobile is a plus
- Experienceworking within financial services is a plus