Title of Position: UX / Test Engineer Level 2
Description of Position:
- Create comprehensive wireframes for multiple applications using Adobe Software and Azure
- Create graphics in support of applications and documentation
- Create product logos and icons using Adobe Software
- Create and maintain Wiki and Confluence for multiple applications
- Create PowerPoint presentations, support documentation, and diagrams in support of applications
- Create training materials for multiple applications
- Create and maintain style guides for all applications
- Create and maintain SVG sprites for all applications
- Meet with government customers to gather requirements for applications
- Conduct Usability Testing
- Conduct interviews with users
- Conduct heuristic evaluations of applications
- Conduct 508 compliance testing of multiple applications
- Provide and assist in the training of applications to users
- Maintain product website
- Assist in customer outreach
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Seven (7) years experience in testing through a full system development life-cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
- Four (4) years experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting, and audits.
- Two (2) years experience with JRuby and/or other unit testing tools.
- Four (4) years experience in testing a system from existing system and functional specifications.
- One (1) year direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired.
- Four (4) years experience using automated test tools and related CASE applications, such as Rational TeamTest, Rational ClearQuest, WinRunner, etc.
- Four (4) years experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
- Experience with a few of the following: Analyzing test data; writing test scripts; utilizing CM tools; test automation development or some demonstrated development experience; performance / load / stress testing; data interface testing; data migration testing; user interface testing; security testing; code coverage tools; systems integration testing; and/or web server, OS, and SQL database setup and administration is desired.
- Experience with XML, Java, C++, database interface, SOLARIS and/or LlNUX, and Windows system programming is desired.
- Experience in the Agile Scrum methodology.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) is desired.