As a User Researcher, you are curious about people and their behavior. You have excellent skills in conducting and facilitating user interviews and workshops. You can empathize with your users and sift through their behavior to identify the core problem they are facing and identify solutions that’s intuitive, meaningful and pleasurable.
You possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills and can work with product management to define and prioritize high value business objectives, user goals, customer targets, technical platforms and capabilities, and translate them into a user experience strategy and framework.
You can articulate end user problems effectively to technical teams, generate empathy and explain the “Why” and “What”. You are passionate in creating visually appealing designs that will enrich your user’sexperience.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as domain expert and leader to design unified experience across product portfolio
- Collaborate with Product & Product marketing to define key user personas
- Conduct user interviews (internal and external) to gather user requirements, understand, discover and/or validate the problem statements and pain points.
- Represent the user personas across all aspects of the business and touch points; understand dynamics with stakeholders
- Conduct design sessions to develop various solution hypothesis and validate those with internal/external users
- Ability to bridge a marketecture with a portfolio user experience; helping communicate between category design and product design
- Prototype and create high quality user experience deliverables, including but not limited to: user flows and journeys, wireframes and design schematics, low fidelity experiential prototypes
- Collaborate with Engineering to build the user experience by providing them with mocks, CSS and JS
- 7+ years of experience creating user-centered design for enterprise Software as a Service applications
- Strong portfolio of success in developing solutions for complex data and analytics problems
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles and practical applications in different organizational setups
- Ability to work in Agile framework and provide engineering teams with CSS/JS Passionate about keeping abreast with trends and innovations in experience design, technology, development, visual design
- Strong understanding of user experience, analytics, human learning, human interpretation of machine learning, front end development, modern digital interaction design principles, visual design and content strategy
- Demonstrated ability to chart UX for stated business strategy, goals and needs
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills