Tesla is looking for as User Experience Software Test Engineer to join our Mobile Apps QA Engineering team. This team is focused on testing our Android and iOS mobile apps that allow users to view status and control various features of their Tesla products. You will work with developers, product managers and designers to ensure we’re delivering the best user experience when new features are added to the app. You will put on your customer hat while performing your day-to-day duties and make sure we provide the most awesome experience imaginable.
- Develop detailed test plans with cases that represent all customer use cases, edge cases and negative test cases.
- Work closely with developers, product management, and design team to ensure the app features provide a great experience and implemented tospec.
- Validate code changes by executing the test plans you created and perform regression testing on bug fixes.
- Investigate issues reported by customers in the field, internal test engineers, and your own testing.
- Drive and use our products daily and report bugs/UX issues.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 5+ years of Software Testing/QA Engineer experience.
- Mobile/Web application testing.
- Desire to work in a face paced, demanding and highly collaborative environment.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and vocally.