We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad,collaborating withProduct Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
What would you be doing?
- Triaging UX work requests and leveraging UX resources to maximize impact
- Collaborating with product management on ideas that will help them reach their goals
- Leading design reviews
- Mentoring and on-boarding other UX team members
- Leading initiatives to improve job search
- Incorporating user research to ensure the end users’ voice is incorporated into the design process
- 8+ years professional experience working in product user experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing or researching modern UI’s and interactions. We are interested in the design solutions, not design artifacts.
- Strong hands-on UX design skills
- Experience with consumer web-based products
- Experience with search
- Has mentored UX team members
- Has led major UX projects
- Mobile-first experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree Required, a degree in design, psychology, business, human-computer interaction (HCI), related field or equivalent experience.