UX Designer - Educator
Full Time $110-130k
On site Miami, FL
Our client is a global leader in digital skills training and development, offering a 12-week Diploma program in User Experience Design. They are currently seeking a UX professional to lead the delivery of our program through online and in-person teaching. Their Educators are given the unique opportunity to teach, research, and further develop their skills, while teaching in a dynamic, project-based setting.
- Teach our 12-week User Experience Design Diploma program
- Facilitate in-class activities, group discussions, demos, design challenges, and mentor the next wave of UX talent
- Co-create our client's full-time User Experience Design Program that will positively impact the lives and careers of hundreds of individuals across our campuses
- Actively work on writing and researching new content to teach the most up to teach the most up to date design skills to our students
- Apply “Agile Education” methodologies to the program to continuously improve the educational experience for students
- Constantly improve your own skills and apply these skills in collaboration with other Educators in order to build the digital platform and tools needed to effectively deliver educational material
- Define the education experience of the future
Successful candidates will have
- 3+ years experience as a User Experience Designer and a Bachelor’s degree/Diploma relevant to the subject matter OR 8+ years work experience in the vocation
- Experience building and leading technical teams
- Expertise working with industry standard tools used to design and prototype software solutions, including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and InVision.
- A deep understanding of design thinking and the frameworks used by organizations to design highly usable software solutions
- Experience teaching, mentoring, managing projects and/or leading teams.
- An empathetic, inclusive, enthusiastic personality, and is someone who enjoys helping others and facilitating learning
- A proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A strong work ethic with the utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- A sincere passion for education and creating positive learning experiences for others