At Model e, we’re looking for experienced product leaders to define the future of how customers experience electric vehicles. Our Digital Product Strategists leaders must be highly motivated, self-driven, hands-on leaders that can work seamlessly across multiple disciplines and be the link between our cross-functional teams that execute on the vision we’ve created.
From imagining innovative new shopping experiences to envisioning great ownership services, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work alongside Ford leadership and your team to establish a transformative vision and be relentless in delivering products, services, and experiences that our customers can’t live without
- Define the product portfolio strategy that will allow your business domain to win against the competition in market now and in the futureMaintain a deeply user-centered focus throughout the process from early stages of research and design to understand the needs of our EV customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional team across Design, Engineering, Business, and Operations teams to ensure the desirability, feasibility, and viability of our product strategyGuide prioritization, planning, and execution of workstreams and ensure alignment across functions
- Make data-driven decisions through rapid iteration, experiments in market, and learning through feedback from real customers
- Communicate highly complex concepts and plans to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, and evangelize the product strategy to executive leadership
- Build strong relationships across a variety of functions to establish trust, make decisions, and drive action
- Deliver clearly articulated product vision, value propositions, and PRDs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in product management, especially working closely with software engineering teams
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills; able to use data to translate ambiguous problems into elegant solutions
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to build complex products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to engage effectively at all levels from executive leadership to customers, across geographies and cultures
- Grit, determination, and resiliency to challenge the status quo, and motivate team members and leadership to break through compromises and make bold decisions.
Bonus if you have:
- Master's degree in a technical or engineering field or MBA or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking principles in the product development process
- Experience building service-based product ecosystems e.g. Consumer Electronics, Internet of Things (IoT), Mobile Applications, Transportation as a Service, or Autonomous Vehicles
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, establishing goals and crafting a plan in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
- Job Identification
- Posting Date
- 07/21/2023, 07:48 PM
- 1907 Michigan Ave, Detroit, MI, 48216, US (Remote)