UX Design Lead
LG SVL UX Team is looking for a UX Design Lead to help us craft delightful experiences that make people’s lives easier. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative design process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead project UX design from concept to design implementation
- Work closely with engineering, product managers and other members of the UX team in a highly collaborative space.
- Obsess over details while showing a willingness to rapidly on iterate on feedback and showing mature prioritization skills.
- Bring industry knowledge, strong opinions and willingness to research and discover solutions to user problems.
- Conduct research and brainstorm sessions.
- Experience designing for many different form factors and experiences (mobileexperiences, at home experiences, car, fitness, etc) and knowledge about how to go about researching and discovering solutions to new form factors.
- Keen eye for design trends and ability to communicate why a design or direction was explored.
- Reject the notion of fast following other existing products and be driven by strong desire to create something new, beautiful and unique.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, sketch quickly to share ideas, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years UX Design experience, Mobile UX, TV UX, Automotive UX, Web UX, IoT UX, UI, wireframes, Product / Concept Strategy, Lean UX, Art Direction
- Persona development
- User Research
- Paper Prototyping
- Visual design
- Brand development