Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company building software for people development. We serve a variety of customers including non-profits, addiction recovery centers, churches, healthcare systems and corporate businesses - essentially any organization where people development is critical to success. Our goal is to give our customers the power to change more lives, scale their missions and make an impact. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested?
As a key member of our UX Team, you will be collaborating with UX Researchers, Designers and product owners to provide analysis and recommendations to support our data driven user centered design processes. You are a key component to defining success metrics, goals and testable hypotheses. You possess the innate ability to identify opportunities for optimization, document the details and communicate results effectively to a cross-functional team. Above all, you are passionate about solving real problems for real people, and bring a positive attitude surrounding the change you can make in the world.
What you'll be doing:
• Identifying opportunities for product optimization by tracking user flows and behavior using AppSee, Google Analytics, Hotjar, and Google Tag Manager
• Providing best-practice expertise in leveraging events, funnels, heatmap analysis, eye-tracking studies, and session recordings to deliver actionable data.
• Analyzing video session recordings and creating highlight clips to share with cross-functional teams and executive stakeholders
• Working with engineering to ensure our sites and apps are properly tooled to fully deliver insight across multiple white-label properties
• Collaborating with our data science team to identify leading metrics that will drive the desired business outcomes
• Championing our data-driven, user centered design process throughout the organization, and promoting the importance of analytic assessment
What you'll bring along:
• Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, computer science, or a related discipline
• At least 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst for a consumer-facing product
• Hands on experience fine-tuning and managing Analytics and Tag Management Systems, including AppSee, HotJar, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Deep knowledge of the analytic platform ecosystem, and the insight to leverage our current toolset - a mind towards potential solutions
• Technical expertise in custom-code tags, data analysis and visualization, as well as experience with manipulating complex datasets to reveal business insights
• Proficiency in data visualization and the ability to best leverage tools like Tableau to visualize and present information to cross-functional teams and executives
• Ability to understand business context, apply analytics and communicate complex information to a broad audience
• Enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities
Our team members enjoy:
• Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
• Full suite of benefits including bonus and equity
• 5 coffee shops within walking distance in beautiful downtown Boulder
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of thought leaders find a gifted professional who wants to be part of something big! Learn more https://goldstonepartners.com/find-a-job/. Principals only please. Unfortunately, we are unable to support sponsorships at this time.