UTRC is currently seeking a End User Services Manager. The candidate will report to the Director of Digital Technology, UTRC.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work, manage and lead onsite, third-party contractors to provide desktop support to UTRC staff
- Collaborate with UTRC ITSM manager to transition to ServiceNow platform for requests, knowledge and IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Collaborate with customers and existing UTRC Digital team to define areas of desktopsupportimprovements, implement new strategies and implement process improvements to the following areas:
- Triage issues concerning end user issues including incidents and service requests
- Troubleshoot the end user’s issues – is this redundant to above?
- Password resets
- Permission level requests
- Problem escalation requests
- Mobility support
- MacOS support
- End user communication
- Represent UTRC with UTC Corporate-wide End User Services initiatives and implement those initiatives. This includes self-service options and building the requiredsupport model.
- Conduct pilots to determine viability of new technologies and products
- Provide excellent customer service and work withcontractors to develop the UTRC Walk-in Center as a one-stop shop for End User Services
- Effective communications and ability to work in a high-pressure environment to help provide consistently high-quality service and support to end users
- Ability to foster relationships with end users and other IT service and support subject-matter experts from Level 2 and Level 3
Qualifications & Competencies:
- US Citizen status required
- At least 7 years of experience in DT infrastructure, End User Services and/or Operations
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- ITIL Foundations certified or relevant experience operating in an ITIL enterprise
- Agile Project management experience is a plus
- Experience deploying solutions compliant with regulations such as DFARS/NIST 800-171, US Govt regulations, and International Trade Compliance
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degreepreferred. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Advanced degree is a plus
Job ID 01303200