Utilization and Quality Cost Director
8 - 10 years experience • Healthcare IT
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
This position is responsible for envisioning and implementing the product strategy & management of current and new quality and outcome metric reporting within the Clinical Data Base and Service Line Analytic tools. This position should work collaboratively with sales and marketing to understand the competitive landscape and market needs. This position is responsible for identifying and prioritizing new product functionality and ensuring product success across the functional design.
- Responsible for product strategy & management direction for the quality metrics and reporting within clinical products
- Develops strategic vision, roadmap and business case development for quality solutions
- Collaborates enterprise-wide to enhance data quality, metrics & methodologies and tracks progress with development priorities
- Supports members by incorporating “voice of customer” feedback into vision for current and future innovations & products
- Collaborates across the organization in understanding product portfolio “book of business” and market response to solutions (revenue, growth projections, sales pipeline, market segmentation, win/loss analysis, competitive landscape)
- Contributes to thought leadership (e.g., subject matter expertise, marketing, RFPs, internal and external presentations, and case study development).
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 years relevant work experience pertaining to product management, strategy , business development, finance or marketing
- 3-5 years experience working in a healthcare organization
- 3-5 years experience in the discipline of product strategy, go-to-market approaches, business case development & product portfolio lifecycle management
- Experience working with quality and outcomes metrics
- Strong background in managing multiple project priorities within a functionally designed organization
- Business acumen and experience with business case development, financial modeling preferred
- Agile experience preferred
- Clinical background or healthcare certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.