The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the project management framework and methodology for various IT initiatives. The role will partner with business and enterprise leadership to ensure optimized delivery of the short and long term strategic mission. The role will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating various tasks for successfully analyzing, designing, and developing, testing and implementation of projects on time and within the defined budget.
Key Result Areas:
- Follow the established PMO framework and methodologies for managing projects. E-Commerce
- Manage all aspects of global project and program management including planning, design, engineering, procurement, resource planning, cost, scheduling and implementation activities, across multiple areas and multiple project teams.
- Facilitate and coordinate the various tasks for successfully analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and implement projects on time and within the defined project budget.
- Establish a detailed project charter for each project, ensuring that all involved project team members understand and agree what the project’s definition is before the project begins.
- Define, monitor, and manage project schedules and responsibilities.
- Identify all contributing parties and their respective tasks.
- Determine task relationships and realistic completion dates.
- Create and manage a detailed project work plan for each project. Manage project portfolios including prioritizing projects, allocating resources, and reporting progress to goals
- Effectively communicate the project status to all team members.
- Establish and enact escalation procedures for questionable project milestones.
- Track the project milestones outlined in standard development and implementation methodologies. Ensure requirements for approvals, controls, and documentation is satisfied.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the project, identify problem areas before they impact the project, and coordinate corrective actions.
- Report periodic progress of each project to all involved project members, as well as all levels of IT management.
- Well versed in formal Project Management Best Practices
- Direct projects effecting front-end and back office systems
- Cloud Based technology geared toward mobile phones- multiple platforms, mobility business models will be HIGHLY Preferred.
- Having run programs of this magnitude and with these focus points will make one highly desirable in this role.
- Lead discrete project work streams assessing strategic opportunities and operational requirements to determine market strategies and tactics
- Partner with IT leaders to establish trusted advisory relationships; foster leadership consensus and resolve organizational barriers
- Present and communicate analytical findings in multiple provided settings in concise and clear fashion
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration/Accounting, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.; Prefer advanced degree
- Program Manager; formal Project Mgmt. methodologies; Executive and Board Level Experience
- 10+ years’ experience with team leadership, project management, and execution of multiple simultaneous and/or large projects.
- 10+ of Project Management experience
- Experience working on large-scale initiative
- Must have a basic understanding of all data management technologies and data needs, and must maintain knowledge of changing big data technologies
- Experience implementing and tracking service level or metrics reporting
- Experience developing best practices for data architecture and governance
- Experience overseeing data security policies and procedures
- Experience monitoring supplier contracts, specifically tracking performance toward statements of work or service descriptions
- Prior experience providing data management and architecturesupport across wide geographical area(s)
- Expert in at least two of these databases (Oracle, SQL, Teradata, DB2 and Big Data)
- Expert in leading Data Modeling, Data Architecture and Data Governance projects in large-scale
- Expert in leading Data migration, integration and consolidation activities
- Expert in leading legacy systems reengineering and migration to new technologies
- Self-motivated leader with forward-thinking visionary and entrepreneurial thinking to lead the change
- Be a Catalyst to bring people together for a common vision
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail
- Six Sigma-LEAN-Project Management