Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 85 days ago
The contractor shall conduct geospatial and statistical analysis to provide actionable data supporting MISO programs and objectives.
The contractor shall integrate geospatial analysis and behavioral science statistics expertise into the coordination and execution of strategic MISO research and applications. The analysis shall include multivariate analysis and predictive modeling for population segmentation, MISO target audience analysis, and MISO program evaluation. In addition, contractor shall conduct data cleaning and missing data identification, analyses, reporting recommendations and handling in the preparation of missing data reports.
The contractor shall conduct item analyses on data (e.g., descriptive statistics, response frequency, distribution of responses, and outlier testing), and provide a report of analyses and recommendations in the process of preparing item analysis syntax and output files.
• Advanced (Master’s or PhD) degree in Geography, Market Analysis or a related field.
• 5 years of experience using strong research methodology, geospatial analysis, statistic methodologies and statistical analysis
• 5 years of experience using SPSS statistical analysis software, ArcGIS software (including Spatial Analyst and Spatial Analyst extensions analyst extensions), and Signature Analyst software.
• 5 years of experience conducting comparative analyses on data (e.g. correlation, scatterplot, analysis of variance (ANOVA), regression, response frequency, distribution of responses, outlier testing regression, and salience index)
• 5 years of experience integrating geospatial analysis and behavioral science expertise, to include but not limited toconducting multivariate analysis and predictive modeling for population segmentation, data cleaning and missing data identification, scale analyses (e.g. perform factor analyses, quantify latent constructs and determine the reliability, validity and relationships of items/indices) analysis of polling and survey data with large databases containing complex data to identify and assess targets, geographically map target audience sentiment and provided integrated polling/survey data, into the coordination and execution of strategic MISO research, applications, and transregional MISO planning and operations
• 10 years of combined expertise in the areas of geospatial analysis, social sciences, and statistical social science software.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.