$200K — $250K *
Working with USI CG National Sales and Marketing Leader will oversee USI CG’s Marketing team in response to internal and external marketing initiatives to support USI CG’s growth strategy.
· Manage Marketing team members.
· Working with USI CG National Sales & Marketing Leader, develop internal and external branding strategy. Enhance marketing department deliverables including proposals and presentations
· Support USI National Sales & Marketing Leader to initiate and provide ongoing creative development for USI CG’s national marketing, branding and communications projects
· Responsible for ideation, development and implementation of USI CG’s national design strategy and concepts, including advertising, branding and logos across print, web and email
· Work with internal Producers and Practice Leaders across the organization to develop creative solutions to their marketing and communication needs to increase lead generation
· Work with Corporate Marketing and Branding to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and support execution of consistent branding across USI CG’s national platform.
· Work with regional sales and marketing contacts and newly acquired companies to collect and audit regional marketing materials to ensure regions are properly implementing USI branding and to collaborate and gather best practices for all our offices
· Write content and design marketing collateral and corporate communication materials (one-sheets, brochures, presentations, newsletters, email marketing tools, etc.) in conjunction with corporate brand guidelines.
· Participate in the development and design of new templates, guidelines and guides for local offices
· Design, format and update PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings.
· Board level & C-Suite presentations, business acquisition integration and internal collateral development in support of corporate initiatives
· Develop/implement processes and measure/analyze results for entire department for:
· Initiate and develop creative ideas for USI CG Website.
· Refresh and maintain USI CG marketing Intranet as required.
· Conduct research for ideas on design projects and make recommendations to national director and chief sales officer
· Responsible for daily project management ensuring team needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
· Develop and oversee marketing ticket system including reviewing all incoming project requests, delegating projects across team members, supervising and checking teamwork, and communicating with requestors.
· Other special marketing, branding and design projects as needed
Technical Skills Required:
· Fundamental knowledge of core design principles (typography, design & layout, and composition)
· Demonstrate strong project management skills including preparation of work plans with detailed tasks and timelines and management of project budgets
· Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Advanced PowerPoint (including animations, image optimization, video, hyperlinks, navigation and charting)
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
· Basic knowledge of web design including HTML and CSS a plus but not required
· Multimedia design (Adobe Flash, etc.) a plus but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· 10+ years experience in the graphic design field, working with internal or external client
· Experience working for financial services or professional services firms desired but not required
· Understanding of how marketing and branding supports key business initiatives
· Demonstrated success supporting sales and/or branding and communications initiatives
· Must be able to be effective in an intense, diverse, deadline oriented environment
· Strong organizational/project-management skills and ability to analyze and deliver metrics on-time and error-free.
· Must be detail oriented with ability to multi-task
· Strong verbal communication, written and analytical skills
· Comfort engaging all levels of firm management
Valid through: 3/3/2021
$150K — $200K
14 days ago