A global law firm is seeking a User Support Specialist for their New York office. The work hours will be 10:30am to 7:00pm.
- Provide support for all end-user technical and application software problems at a Tier 2 level both desk side and virtually
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Responsible for one-on-one training.
- Track all calls in Help Desk ticketing software
- Ensure that ticket response and resolution meet current department service level targets.
- Perform testing of software applications, upgrades, security patches as deemed necessary
- Bachelor?s degree from four-year college or university and two years experience in the IT field along with a minimum of one year in a support role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience with MS Office 2016 or greater, Windows 10, iManage FileSite and other legal specific core applications.
- Extensive experience in hardware support of desktops, laptops, tablets, printers and other peripherals as well as wireless devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- Strong knowledge of application testing, maintenance and application compatibility in a professional services (preferably a large law firm) environment.