- Work with product management and the IT teams to manage the new home user interface.
- Continually evaluate the user experience of the application based on analytics, best practices, and observations of user behavior.
- Work with product management and the IT teams to design, conduct, and evaluate tests for changes to the user interface both within and outside of the typical IT project process.
- Based on analytics and user testing, propose and implement the code enhancements to the application.
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC.
- Experience with SVN and CI/CD process.
- Experience with AngularJS and NoSQL apps is preferred.
- Exposure to A/B Testing tools is preferred.
- Experience with developing Spring RESTful Web Services is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing the Google Analytics data.
- Experience in modern creative and interactive user interfaces.
- Familiarity with developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions.
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, maintainability and security.
- Good understanding of web application security.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- You must be able to multitask, pay attention to detail and execute effective follow through.
- Bachelor’s degree.