We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a UI/UX Designer on a very long term consulting basis. In this role, the Designers will:
- Work collaboratively with business, creative, UX and IT stakeholders to assist in upgraded CMS System templates, builds, layouts, designs and multiple assets in a responsive design, HTML / CSS environment for public facing websites.
- Assist with redesign of assets that includes reformatting significant web properties, photos and related assets.
- Assist in design and revision of templates, layouts, style guides and grid and column layouts while maintain visual design properties.
- Reformat and slice images utilizing Photoshop.
- Utilize Axure for wireframing, rapid prototyping, documentation and specifications.
- Assist in managing visual design, brand & marketing integration.
- Utilize graphics software applications, techniques, and tools for web design solutions that support external communication strategies and goals.
- Work with a very healthy and collaborative design team.
- Work closely with business peers to understand project requirements and create web design solutions that enhance the online user experience.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- User Interface, User Experience and Visual Design for consumer facing websites within Content Management Systems.
- Design of templates, layouts, grids and columns within Content Management Systems.
- Image manipulation for Content Management Systems and consumer facing consumption.
- Significant exposure to responsive design, layout and usability in HTML and CSS environments.
- Web site user experience standards and knowledge of emerging technology in responsive design and mobiletechnology.
- Axure (or other tools) for wire framing, prototyping and documentation.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphics tools.
A team player who has contributed to collaborative design teams and has taken direction from in-house design leads.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information TechnologyRecruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.