User Interface Design Developer
This job is responsible for building and implementing innovative digitalexperiences for the web channel. The incumbent will serve as the user interface specialist, working hand-in-hand with user experience designers throughout the human centered design process from a project's inception to its delivery. The incumbent collaborates with members of the digital group that include digital writers, SEO/SEM specialists, digital strategists as well as business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure digital solutions meet business needs.
• Act as the team's technical specialist for CMS as well as User Interface development best practices. Serve as User Interface specialist on collaborative projects, responsible for building, updating and maintain websites that support user expectations and marketing and business objectives.
• Create and maintain CMS forms, templates, widgets, and approval workflows.
• Implement tracking mechanisms (website analytics, standard monthly reports, and ad hoc reporting). Adjust site content and functionality based on user experience and site performance in support of business and marketing goals and objectives Maintain and monitor health of websites regularly.
• Work collaboratively with User Experience team to review and recommend site adjustments as needed. Provide insight and forethought on UI and technical improvements and on back-end maintenance.
• Generate web-ready graphics as needed.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Digital Design, or related field
6 years' related experience in lieu of degree
• 2-5 years' experience leading and contributing to User Interface Development of websites of varying size and complexity; using platforms such as WordPress
• Experience with creating web-ready graphics and working collaboratively with UX designers
• Experience building templates, forms, widgets in a CMS platform for websites and setting up content approval workflows
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• 5 years' experience leading and contributing to User Interface Development of websites of varying size and complexity; using platforms such as WordPress
- Experience in Adobe Create Suite
- Experience with responsive framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Ability to write ADA compliance code
- Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Comfort with cross browser development
- Excellent written, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Familiarity with java, HTL