In this role, you will manage the business cadence (budgeting, planning, OKRs, reviews), communicate strategy and oversee decision-making with the management team and other key stakeholders. There will also be the opportunity to run strategic projects.
- Geo builds the most accurate, comprehensive, and useful maps for our users. More than a billion people rely on Google Maps services to explore the world and navigate their daily lives. That includes sailing down the Amazon river, choosing where to get a bite of pizza, and saving time in commuting.
- Manage a team of Program Managers and work with partner teams that are distributed across multiple locations. Build depth in product-level knowledge and relationships to support this team.
- Establish and lead core operations processes, business cadence and tools to effectively transform the operation and effectiveness of the organization. Proactively identify problems and issues across organizations and create programs and processes to solve them.
- Develop and execute against a communications strategy for the Geo UX organization. Work closely across functions and teams to provide a consistent strategic narrative across initiatives.
- Lead or collaborate with UX team leadership in key project decision-making.
- Ensure product development practices within Geo are human centered and focused on solving critical user problems. Deepen partnership and collaboration with teams across Google's Product Areas.