User Experience Lead
This role follows user center design process, creates artifacts from process to deliver interaction specifications. Advocates for the user experience and utilizes voice of customer, market insights and emerging trends and capability information/data to drive product design and development. Performs user research, designs, prototypes, and performs usability testing user interactions of all types. Collaborates with others throughout the enterprise. Meets with front and back-end developers to satisfy technical requirements, as well as working with marketing and product teams, to meet business objectives for product design. Translates ideas and concepts into user task flows, wireframes, and functional design specifications. May create prototypes for usability testing with users. Must be able to communicate and present to key stakeholders regarding user needs and design solutions and the rationale behind the design.
*This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your submission.
- Performs usability testing, creates consumer use cases and other deliverables to provide specifications for end to end user experience for any type of digital application. Remains current on digital interaction trends, and user expectations with regard to all digital capabilities.
- Collaborates with business units, interface designers and developers to review business requirements, establish user requirements and meet objectives.
- Translates ideas and concepts into workable design recommendations that meet business goals.
- Experience leading UX design work across teams to drive user centered design practice. Completing large complex interactive application assignments independently with collaboration with the team in an agile environment.
- Utilizes widely recognized techniques for interface/application usability testing including eye tracking, card sorting and surveys to ensure that design best meets user requirements. Other techniques may include: heuristic reviews, multi-variant testing, analysis of behavioral or digital analytics; and other consumer feedback techniques to provide recommendations to project team.
- Experience leading the planning and execution of rapid iterative usability testing. Responsible for end-to-end digital process documentation, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, user stories/requirements, etc. Uses structured design techniques and assists in development of UX standards. Reviews others work. Advocates use of standards and user-centered design.
- Researches relevant emerging trends and improvements in self-service, digital sales and other applicable technology capabilities to speed the delivery of consistent interfaces across COUNTRY systems. Provides recommendations to management.
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of user experience or usability experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 6 years of user experience or usability experience OR,
- At least 10 years of user experience or usability experience At least 1 year of lead experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.