User Experience Designer, Advisory
As a UX Designer, Advisory with Fiserv, you will be collocated & close to the market, and the person will collaborate more effectively with buyers and users of the product. You should be able to understand market, key business challenges, work to get access to their local departments, work that the customers’ location if need be to build trust. Are you ready to establish a great working relationship with customers as their advocates during the product planning & formation stages to enable to you contribute strategically to the business unit, directly impacting the revenues derived from the various products and services? We would love to see you apply.
In this role you will:
- Translate problem briefs into concepts and present the wireframes/mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate our client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Mentor and coach team members
- Own design deliveries of the team
- Manage communication with clients and customer concerns in an onshore-onsite engagement model
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Ten or more years of UX design experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Graphic Design, or equivalent related fields.
- Expertise in UX software such as Axure, UXPin, Balsamiq as well as whiteboards, pencil and paper required
- Confirmed supervisory/Management experiencerequired
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments and enterprises highly preferred
- Experience in BFSI domain is a plus. Ability to present clear design solutions to executive staff to get their agreements
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design end-to-end user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design standard methodologies to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A deep understanding of user-cantered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other partners via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval & sign-off
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be enthusiastic about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Experience is leading a globally distributed design team. Manage offshore design delivery team to make sure partner design artifacts for reviews are delivered and run on time with the highest UX quality
Who we are:
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company. We lead services including transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions.
Requisition ID R-10095327