The User Acceptance Testing Specialist will support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of projects, production support issues and operational requests by:
• Developing and maintaining detailed UAT Test Cases based on business requirements.
• Executing UAT tests, evaluate and report test results.
• Identifying, analyzing, tracking and reporting product defects, and assist with resolution.
• Supporting Project Planning and Reporting activities.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills.
• Must be able to utilize the Microsoft Office toolset
• Must be able to manage the UAT of more than one project at a time.
Requirements Job knowledge and experience:
• 1 – 2 years’ experience with user testing of business applications.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a role that is detailed oriented and includes planning, organizational, coordination and problem solving skills.
• Associate’s Degree or Higher in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience in the following would be a plus:
• Microsoft Office Visio and SharePoint
• Basic understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Health insurance experience