User Acceptance Lead
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Job Title: User Acceptance Lead
Location: Providence, RI
Duration: 12 Months
The User Acceptance Test (UAT) Lead will lead the UAT team for a Commercial Online Banking implementation with complex test scopes. The projects may be delivered over one or multiple interfaces or release phases. The UAT Lead is responsible for the overall planning, management and oversight of execution of the entire UAT phase of the project. This position requires prior experience as a UAT Lead within the commercial banking or related FinTech industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Scoping and estimating UAT activities
• UAT project management
• Track and report on UAT activities
• Effective liaison with all relevant business stakeholders and system owners
• Communicate UAT status across multiple groups including testing/ QA, PMO,
Product and Project leadership
• Lead, coordinate and manage the UAT defect triage process
• Lead the UAT signoff process
• Management of the UAT Test team & standard UAT Defect Management activities
• Quality Assurance of the team's processes and key deliverables
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• Strong experience as UAT Test Lead, a business focused IT professional preferably from Financial Services Background
• Must be able to formulate an effective, practical but robust UAT Strategy in light of a highly complex financial services environment, where multiple legacy systems and multiple vendor platforms are involved, and numerous constraints impact on and apply to the UAT phase
• Comprehensive understanding of testing methodologies, standard test deliverables and their role within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experienced in analyzing and translating business requirements, functional specifications and technical specifications into testing requirements.
• Demonstrated experience of full lifecycle end to end design, development, testing and implementation experience
• Strong inter-personal skills as a manager - the role requires interaction with a very large number of stakeholders.
• Strong communication skills are absolutely essential
• Strong team management skills, capable of managing a team of and a wide group of
business end users.