Used, Fleet & Financial / Residual Value Specialist
USED, FLEET AND FINANCIAL / RESIDUAL VALUE SPECIALIST
Company Overview: Our client is considered one of the premier automotive brands around the globe.
Must have 7-10 years (total) of experience in the following:
* Automotive Retail - Knowledge of retail processes and procedures, with emphasis in New and Pre-owned sales, accessories, service and parts.
* Business - Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization.
* Business Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, human resource management and efficiency and process methods.
* Finance - Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
* Risk Management - Knowledge of fundamental business practices, concepts and techniques to protect and preserve assets and/or minimize/control loss, such as avoidance loss prevention and education, retention, grouping of exposure units, and transfer. Should include knowledge of fidelity, surety, liability, property, and group related policies and coverages.
* Sales - Knowledge of selling processes, procedures and techniques used by the industry to create a positive customer experience and encourage repeat business.
* Develop the commercial vehicle residual value strategy and steering methodology within the Controlling department. Ownership of the strategic RV plan. Provide expert financial opinion to Pre-owned Operations with wholesale data and remarketing channel performance by developing KPI's and monitoring targets for loss mitigation, new car Residual Ranking, auction pricing targets, and sales achievement levels.
* Lead the planning area in both the corporate and local functions of reporting. Ensure that all information coming from in-house the financial reporting tool is accurate and up to date.
* Also responsible for leading and supporting the Vans Fleet team with discount calculations for national and international fleet transactions; while ensuring profitability (contribution).
* Fully responsible for the preparation, contextualization and presentation of monthly financial results to Department Heads.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.