Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is searching for a Senior Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Afloat Networks to provide senior level engineering support for PMW 160 programs.
- CANES, ISNS, CENTRIXS, SCI and ADNS systems and shipboard environment.
- Ability to work directly with senior level managers and other leads to manage systems level design including server, storage, and virtualization.
- Be comfortable in developing solutions to automate common functions, work with functional leads in meeting other operational requirements such as logistics and configuration management.
- Interface between design engineers and the fleet support teams, focus on solutions to meet ongoing failures.
- Work directly with senior government and active duty personnel.
- Develop design solutions to meet operational requirements and manage change through ECR process.
- B.S. in technical field desired
- 10+ years of related experience, Masters in technical field preferred.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- IAT Level II (CCNA AND Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) OR Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuring (70-640) and Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring (70-642) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.