What you'll do at Position Summary... What you'll do...
With our Supply Chain Team at the forefront of retail transformation you can work on a team that delights our customers, saving them both time and money in unexpected ways. As the biggest player in the game, we trust our team members to change the future of Supply Chain! If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role, with the world's largest retailer, could be the fit you have been looking for.
You will be a part of our Ambient Innovation and Automation team and will report to the Senior Director, Automation Engineering. This is an onsite opportunity and can be based in Bentonville, Arkansas or at one of our Distribution Center locations listed below:
Do you possess any of the following skills and experience?
- New Braunfels, TX (6016)
- Palestine, TX (6036)
- Grove City, OH (6024)
- Menomonie, WI (6025)
- Buckeye, AZ (6031)
- Ottawa, KS (6035)
- Raymond, NH (6030)
You'll Make an Impact by...
- Supply chain fulfillment or distribution experience
- Manufacturing, automation, and/or material handling experience
- Leading and managing projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Data analytics, building dashboards and/or data mining
- Tenacious problem solver and quick learner
You'll really impress us if...
- Operational Excellence: Explains operational responsibilities of the department and clarify the role and relevance to the enterprise strategy
- Data and Digital Literacy: Use data analysis tools to explore moderately complex data, develop and test hypotheses, influence strategic work, and build and present insights
- Partnership and Collaboration: Engage with team members on a periodic basis to establish credibility and analyze partner needs
- Mechatronics: Cite examples of usage or application of electrical design in automating supply chain processes and demonstrate understanding of schematics and common mechanical components of equipment
- Automation System Design: Describes main measures of success associated with the use of automation machineries.
- Process Flow Design: Interprets information to measure the anticipated outcome of supply chain decisions.
- Automation Integration: Understand the concepts and uses for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Engineering Economics: Describe the concepts behind engineering economics and financial data.
- Advanced Analytics: Explain the important concepts and features of data analysis methods (e.g. tools, dashboards, industry sources)
- You're passionate about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing team members, and getting support from leadership
- You have an engineering degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, though candidates with all disciplines will be considered
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process. Perks and Benefits
Beyond a great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 2 years' experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area. Option 2: 4 years'
experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering Primary Location...
601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people. Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.