To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT architecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Design and architecture of applications and frameworks;
- Automation tools, UIPath & AutomationAnywhere;
- Underlying integrations, API tools, methodologies and industry leading practices;
- Portfolio management;
- Service management principles;
- Alteryx/Tableau workflow/visualization toolset;
- ServiceNow Platform;
- Big Data Types: Marketing Analytics, Support Analytics, Data Applications, Product Analytics;
- Executeingagainst system architecture and standard;
- Continuous Integration and DevOps; and,
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues such as providing design guidance that follow the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines and understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy;
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
- Participating in the development of thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities;
- Working within and leading efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
- Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models;
- Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends; and,
- Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders.