Industry: Medical Devices & Diagnostics•
8 - 10 years
Posted 411 days agoby Karen Scott
BIndustry: Medical Equipment / Devices
Job Category: Sales / Marketing - Marketing Management
Diagnostic Systems –
The Lab Automation Solution offering provides outcomes and efficiencies resulting in value for the acute care and reference lab segments. Working closely with the Global Marketing team, the US Marketing Manager, Lab automation is responsible for market development and marketing activities for the portfolio in both acute and reference segments. The successful candidate will develop and execute the US marketing plan to exceed unit revenue, categoryshare and profitability goals for assigned product portfolio, contribute to Global Marketing initiatives, and ensure the effective integration of the voice of the US region in the marketing workflow and decision-making process.
· Manages all aspects of US marketing plans to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies; creates strategic marketing plans and drives tactical marketing initiatives.
· Delivers specific tools, based on US customer unmet needs and associated value prop, for all levels of healthcare stakeholders
· Drives a publication strategy which supports the customer data required for lab automation adoption in the US market.
· Works closely with Sales teams to effectively implement marketing strategies and drive tactical plans to attain/exceed sales and categoryshare objectives.
· Partners with Informatics team to ensure integrated messaging and roll out to the field.
· Employs market research tools, as required, to identify and interpret changing region attitudes, demands, and needs for existing company and competitive products.
· Manages the demand planning process; represents portfolio at Demand Consensus and S&OP meetings.
· Contributes to the annual financial planning cycle for the US: budget, forecasts and ASR.
· Initiates, coordinates, and drives key National Account opportunities.
· Creates and manages communication programs including advertising, PR, direct mail, product literature, sales tools, Company internet sites, etc., in alignment with branding strategy.
· Successfully launches products; develops strategies, tactics and training plans for the Service organization, Distributors and Sales teams.
· Creates and implements pricing strategies, market analysis, promotional programs, market research requirements and channel strategies. Incorporates "best practices" in all aspects of the marketing function.
· Provides marketing and/or technical support at conferences, users’ meetings, customer sites, end user workshops, and other specific marketingevents.
· Develops and implements strategic publication plan. Develops KOL group and speaker opportunities; coordinates webinars, as appropriate.
· Builds relationships with internal stakeholders, and effectively communicates short and long term business priorities to functional leaders (i.e., Manufacturing) to ensure a unified agenda. Identifies potential gaps and proposes possible solutions.
· Ensures compliance with Client’s Company policies, procedures, and practices, including serving as point-person in marketing communication copy approval process.
Required Knowledge and Experience
· Typically requires a B.S. in a Life Sciences discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA highly preferred.
· Minimum of 7years of business experience, with a minimum of 3years in Marketing. Business experience may include marketing, sales, business development or applicable advanced degree.
· Experience in the development and execution of the marketing plans delivering achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies.
· Demonstrated track record in identifying Market Opportunities, Market Segmentation, Targeted Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Pricing Strategy and Go-to-Market models and strategies.
· Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge of the medical diagnostic space. Demonstrated proficiency in business and sales acumen. Scientific and technical knowledge with the ability to understand and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial to drive revenue growth.
· Ability to work on functional teams and across multiple functions.
· Effective interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication; demonstrated abilities in organization, prioritization and planning, goal setting, analytical and problem solving.
· Results-oriented, with demonstrated ability to multi-task; capable of managing and driving the completion of multiple competing projects.